Please arrive 10 – 15 minutes prior to your first appointment for registration. You may also be asked to fill out a health questionnaire and a standardised outcome questionnaire. You can download the registration form and the health questionnaire on our Patient Forms page, fill them out and bring them on your appointment day.
When you come for your first appointment, please remember to bring:
- Medicare or Veterans’ Affairs card
- Referral from your GP, family physician or other doctor
- Health fund membership card
- X-rays and any other scans
- If you have seen a physiotherapist, please bring a progress letter from the therapist
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report
- Please bring loose clothes that can be taken off and on easily for clinical examination
If you need to cancel an appointment
Please telephone the office as soon as possible so that we can offer your appointment time to someone else.
There is a fee for your consultation that needs to be paid on the day. Part of this fee can be claimed through Medicare, usually directly into your bank account. We recognise that your time is valuable and make every effort to keep to schedule, however occasionally emergencies occur or patients require a little more time. We strive to make every patient experience comfortable and efficient.