The orthopaedic surgeons at Orthoelite are highly trained in orthopaedic conditions of the hip, knee, shoulder & elbow.
The areas of expertise include:
- Direct anterior total hip replacement
- Complex revision hip replacement
- Robotic knee replacement and revision knee replacement
- Shoulder replacement
- Knee ligament reconstruction
- Arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder
- Traumatic injuries of the upper and lower limbs
- Limb reconstruction surgery
Our Sydney orthopaedic surgeons are able to provide high quality surgery by using the most effective surgical techniques and technologies that are tailored to the individual needs of the patients. Through judicious use of advanced techniques such as robotic surgery, computer navigation, patient specific instruments and implants, minimally invasive surgery and arthroscopy we aim to help you restore your function.
Our close collaboration with the anaesthetists and your local practitioner allows us to employ locally and systemically targeted pain control therapies so that we maximize your postoperative recovery and rehabilitation.